06 November 2007

Easy to Make Christmas Wreath

The instructions for making this Crystal Christmas Wreath can be found on this page. They are clear and easy to follow.

I made one of these wreaths when I was in elementary school, as did one of my daughters. My mother still hangs the one my daughter made for her every year.

The wreath featured here is made from sandwich bags -- those, or any other thin, clear plastic bag, such as dry cleaning bags, give the wreath an icy/frosty look, but they can also be made from green garbage bags, grocery bags, blue recycle bags, etc. for different looks.

Not only are these wreaths pretty and a great way to recycle, but they're weatherproof as well and look beautiful on your front door, inside or out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home